Bruxism treatment using Botox
What causes bruxism?
Is bruxism a permanent condition?
Key facts about our Bruxism treatment
- You must have a 30 minute consultation with a dental surgeon prior to a treatment.
- This treatment is not suitable for all jaw pain sufferers, but that can only be determined at consultation.
- Treatment times are typically 30 minutes.
- It takes 10-14 days after injection for results to work.
- A complimentary review is provided between 14-21 days where any treatment adjustment can be done.